© 2013 | proFound Consulting
Management Consultancy focusing on recruitment, resourcing and Executive Search of scares and professional skills
SERVICES: EXPERT NETWORK
All proFound experts and professionals have a strong and extensive understanding of their area of expertise.
They have background in all sectors of industries with knowledge of integrated business systems.
Personal characteristics include exemplary work ethics and leadership presence, team attitude, exceptional communication skills, keen attention to detail and an entrepreneurial spirit to build a business within a business.
To be part of the proFound Consulting Expert Network all consultants must demonstrate the following and the references that are done prior to accepting a consultant onto our network determine that each consultant is:
• A motivated self-starter with a passion for results
• Able to lead cross-functional teams
• An exceptional project manager, with skills in process management organization skills, business systems integration and / implementation experience
• Able to self-manage, is responsive, and able to adapt to shifts in priority
• Able to deal with change and be a team player
• Able to demonstrate knowledge of, or experience with integrating technologies
• A qualified professional with a minimum of a Bachelors degree and or equivalent business qualification
• Minimum of two years experience in area of expertise.